My photo
I'm Amy, I'm a student in county Durham.

Friday 11 November 2011

Blues

sick of feeling like this, sick of feeling like absolute shit. I have no motivation, so emotional, feel so lonely a lot of the time. And the stupid thing is it's actually because of sixth form. It gets me down so much. I want these last months to go so fast I barely realise them, I hate that fucking place.
I feel  like crying when in reality I have absolutely nothing to cry about
I never have energy
drained
I don't go out because I honestly can't be bothered. Sitting here with a huge lump in my throat typing this. I feel like a dick but I can't help it.
Half seven on a Friday and I'm doing nothing again, my mam is going out as well so I'll just be sitting here all night alone, like a lot now because my mam is never in.
I just found some of my kittens toys which also upset me.
Everything is stressful, feel like I can't even take it.
Struggling with so much at the moment, I detest the dark nights as well, they make me feel even worse. I go out when it's dark and come in when it's dark, and the only thing I come in to is a shit load of fucking work.
Maybe I just need to get a grip.
I know probably everyone else feels like this, w/e, this is my blog and this is where I will write it. 
I know I'm complaining when in reality my life is good, but I hate it when people say that. Just because I'm not majorly suffering in life doesn't mean I don't have the right to feel upset. 
I can't be fucked for my driving lesson tomorrow
I wanna go to bed, at Dans, and sleep for the whole weekend not getting out of bed (bar peeing of course)
I can't even watch TV because my broadband is off
So yeah, to sum up, this is how I feel.

1 comment:

  1. awwww vits ok sixth form is hard darling but youll get through it
    dont worry i know you feel
    SAFURAH

    ReplyDelete