My photo
I'm Amy, I'm a student in county Durham.

Sunday 5 February 2012

Okay I have done both of my english coursework pieces, painted my nails, hoovered, and done 1600/2000 words for my media coursework.
Having a break at the moment because my brain is like overloading. I'm looking on Sephoras website at things I want to buy next week in Paris. I know you can buy online/ buy most of the stuff here, but it's nicer when you buy it there. I want some more benefit things and some of the little sephora nail varnishes. I would like a Mac blusher too. I think this is the main stuff I'm going to buy when I'm there, I might buy some little things, 'gifty things' but I don't need much else, no clothes or anything cause I was there not so long ago. I just like being there and walking around the city. 
Why is buying makeup so nice, you always feel like a new person when you get something new. When I buy a new lipstick I honestly feel like I have a changed life and feel the need to become a better person....what is that about. 
These are the things I want, and I'll probably end up buying more.
1.Maniac Long Wearing Lipstick 
2.Moonshadow Baked Palette - In The Nude
3.Calm One Calm All® Bubble Bath
4.Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow
5.Nail Lacquer in - Teenybikini



No comments:

Post a Comment