My photo
I'm Amy, I'm a student in county Durham.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Today was nice
I don't know why, it just felt nice
I feel happy. Although my mam bought me a new quilt and I don't like it because it feels like plastic and I feel like im sleeping in a packet of crisps :(
My shorts that I ordered came today and they are lush so yeah there's that. I can't think of anything else to say
I keep having proper crazy dreams, so clear and nice, they are just like real life. I love real life. I love reality. I really hate it when I see people say ''I wish life was like the movies'' or ''why isn't life like a Disney film''. Why would you want that, why would you only want to experience controlled emotion, and be content for such a long period of time. In real life you can never truly find a happy ending because no matter how happy you think you are there is something that can make your life better. Why would you want a cut off point, a point which defines your life. Fate is the best part of life, although it defies my original opinion in a sense, I mean it like, you aren't in control everything is still a surprise and that just makes everything better


It's too late to explain my thoughts with good reason and actually make sense
Nevermind

No comments:

Post a Comment