My photo
I'm Amy, I'm a student in county Durham.

Saturday 12 May 2012

Another break-from-revision post except this time I'm typing on my new iPad, yey. I know some people see them as pointless, which I once did, but I've been considering investing in one since about before Christmas and I'm so glad I got one. I figured it will be really useful for university (if I go) as they are so versatile and light weight.
I don't really have much to say as I have pretty much done nothing except go to the gym, work, hang out with dan, eat pizza and make a 3D jigsaw owl with him.
I have been over playing the Maccabees most recent album 'given to the wild'. I absolutely love it, and I've always liked the Maccabees but I've definitely become more accustomed to them as they have grown (I like wall of arms much more than colour it in).
I wanna show you a picture of that owl I made cause it took ages and I want to share my hard work xxx but it's upstairs, and I am not, so let's just leave that be.
Any way here are some things that are making me happy on this nice and sunny -for once- saturday in Newcastle (including my favourite maccabees songs)

This stuff is so nice, I love it. I love pointless nice cute stuff. I have a keyring 'The sheep of destiny' and a birthday card which I got about 3 year ago but I keep it up in my room. It's by Edward monkton and I don't really know how to describe it. It's all just kind of silly but nice. Look at his site and I am sure you will understand.

Breakfast at Tiffany's is on my TV at the moment and it's making me happy 






xxx


1 comment: