My photo
I'm Amy, I'm a student in county Durham.

Tuesday 8 May 2012

 I love candles and these are most amazing ones I have ever owned. Obviously yankee candles are lovely but I find them to be really pricey, and to be honest I would rather spend my money on clothes, that £18 cold buy me something that isn't going to burn away within 3 weeks. But these, I don't even know what they smell like, they literally smell like angels and fairy dust. I'm not sure if they are available to buy anywhere, as my Mam got me them when she went on her annual spa trip last October. She's going again this year so I will deffo get her to gets me some more
 Strawberry nails, yey. I can never be bothered to do nail art and let's be honest it's stupidly hard, but I saw this idea and I tried it and it looks kinda messy but oh well, I like strawberries.
so excited about the things that are currently on their way to me in the post 

No comments:

Post a Comment