My photo
I'm Amy, I'm a student in county Durham.

Sunday 6 May 2012

Making a post when I should be speaking French non stop, as my oral exam is upon me in the mere distance that is the elevenses of Wednesday. I am absolutely dreading it. I am just comforting myself with the thought of how quickly those deathly 15 minutes will time out.
I went shopping on Friday for the first time with my mam and in was really nice, I got so many things and didn't feel guilty about having things bought for me. Firstly, if you ever shop in the metro centre please go in Boux Avenue. When it first opened (next to la senza and Ann summers....) I was apprehensive as to why it was needed however it is the cutest shop ever. All of the underwear is placed in little draws which you get to open and search yourself, the staff service is excellent too and they have the nicest stock, it's not too pricey either. I also got some new perfume, some new jeans and a new dress and a pair of the nude Vectras. Oh and a hair band.


Wearing the benefit mascara, if you knew how shit my lashes usually look, you would understand.




I am going out tonight in Newcastle with my best friend Laura and maybe a couple of others, I plan to remain civilised as last time I went out I got stupidly drunk and ended up throwing up in the middle of the o2 academy. yep. I am really excited and I am going to wear just a plain zip up black body con I got a while ago from H&M with a black and white stripy blazer.
Also, lastly, I just want to say I know own the most amazing mascara. Benfit's 'They're Real'. I have crappy short thin eyelashes and I hate mascaras that just clump and make you look like you fall hand in hand with a pair or concealer lips. So after reading about this on skullsandrosesxo blog I went out and purchased it, and oh my god. Thank you is all I have to say.

I need to go and revise how to talk about racism in France. But the Big Bang Theory is on :(

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment