My photo
I'm Amy, I'm a student in county Durham.

Thursday 9 August 2012

Escape

I have always loved to travel. I am lucky enough to have been given the chance to visit so many places since I was a little girl and I hope to carry on in such manner. I have a love for experiencing other culture which I think has stemmed from my study of language and my extensive reading of travel magazines which one day I would love to write for. This is just a little personal post of an insight of the places I would love to travel as I grow older


Barcelona (I get to go here next year eek!)




 Quebec - At the moment this is where I would like to spend my year abroad in university, it would be such a good opportunity

Papua new Guinea 


 Stockholm
 kuala Lumpur

 Lourdes 



There are obviously many more from the likes of Australia to Amsterdam. I especially hope to travel a lot of France, hopefully while on my year abroad at university. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my pending travels, for now I'll just have to hope I can visit all of these places! If you enjoy travel or even just reading about it and discovering new places I really suggest you read wanderlust or lonely planet, so many amazing things in both magazines. If you don't want to travel before reading them, you will afterwards.

I'm thinking about doing a run down of all of my previous visits to Paris and my recommendations of what to see and do, let me know if you're interested x

No comments:

Post a Comment