My photo
I'm Amy, I'm a student in county Durham.

Thursday 9 August 2012

Sex and the city - Carrie Bradshaw appreciation

From watching Sex and the city box set from the start (I've always loved the film but never actually seen the series) I am falling more and more in love with Carrie Bradshaw. People tend to brand Sarah Jessica Parker as 'ugly', but seeing her as Carrie, she's grown on me so much. I think its more the character I love more than SJP. I'm only up to episode 9 of series one but I absolutely looovvvve it so far. The lifestyle is presented as so hard yet so perfect, so isn't too far from reality, as I find with shows such as the modern 90210 and Gossip Girl. 
The thing I love most about watching older series is the magnificent clothes they wear. Obviously strongly present in SATC but also in shows such as Friends. (If you haven't seen either, you have not lived.)

P.s I'd like to say thank you to Laura for tagging me with the leibster award, I appreciate it so much! I just don't feel my blog is up to any sort of standard for that and would much prefer for someone else to receive it. Definitely check out her blog though, it's far from cliché fashion blog , I personally loved the university series and found it helped a lot! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment