My photo
I'm Amy, I'm a student in county Durham.

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Holiday Fever - what's in my suitcase- Time to shine

On the night times of your trip you want to look nice, but also incorporate your style which you would usually wear at home, which is sometimes difficult as studs leather and skulls don't tend to fall hand in hand with Spanish weather. My mam spends so much time telling me off for wearing too much black, and in her defence about 60% of my wardrobe is black. I'm only taking one black dress on holiday, it's one of the dresses which Topshop released in a range of colours with a lace sheer waistband (I'm sure you know what I mean) but you can't deny that black can show off a tan just as well as white does. I also love lace and always have, especially lace pieces which have embroidered features on, making the white lace skirt I am taking perfect. 
Outfits for this year:

No comments:

Post a Comment