My photo
I'm Amy, I'm a student in county Durham.

Monday 23 July 2012

Mac Favourites




Despite loving Mac's products, I don;t actually own that many or shop there that often. I never risk purchasing make-up online and so I buy my products from either Fenwicks' or House of Fraser's Mac concession. These are the things that I do own, I really think Mac lipsticks are up there with the best in particular their matte range, which is where the lip conditioner comes in especially handy as they can be prone to dry out your lips. I have never actually used any form of face make up by mac as I am so scared to change from my normal (the Perfection Lumière by Chanel). My skin is normal and so I would love some recommendations as of where to start with the mac range xox

No comments:

Post a Comment