My photo
I'm Amy, I'm a student in county Durham.

Thursday 19 July 2012

Review - Sleek Cosmetics

Sleek is a brand which I have loved for a long time. The first product I purchased was a red lipstick and since buying it I have never gone back. I love the matte black packaging, and the prices are absolutely fantastic. I am particular about make-up and I do mostly prefer higher end brands, especially for face make-up and mascara. However I can't stress enough the quality of sleek. Their eye shadow palettes are wonderful and their brow kit is another favourite of mine.
In my latest purchase from their website I bought these items

1. Blush in coral. I have a couple of other blushes from sleek and I like this one just as much. They are all toned colours that don't lie too heavy on your face. They stay on for a long time too.
2. Contour kit. This is available in 3 shades. I got medium and it's so handy. The dark side is very pigmented so I only use a very slight amount on my contouring brush, but it creates a really nice look and gives my cheekbones the structure that they lack.
3. Palette - V2. The colours are so matte, I've used every single one of the colours and you honestly only need the tiniest amount and they are so long lasting. You can get the V1 palette too, but for me they were just a little to bright.
4. Glisten me highlighter. I use a small amount on my nose and just on the brim of my cheekbones, it gives the skin a natural glow without looking overly shiny and shouting 'hey every body look at my glowing skin' as I have found with other liquid illuminators. 
Blush in coral - £4.30
Contour kit - £6.50
Palette - Ultra Mattes V2 - £7.00
Glisten Me - £5.29




when this post goes onto my feed, I'll be in Ibiza, still some posts scheduled until I return! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment