My photo
I'm Amy, I'm a student in county Durham.

Tuesday 24 July 2012

What's in my Make up bag

A quick run through of the make up I am most likely to use on a day to day basis, and carry around with me when I go out in a small cosmetic bag.
I love now that I have finished college I can take time with my makeup, cause to be honest making my pores less visible was the last thing on my mind when I was getting up at 6am feeling like absolute crap.  These are just the items I carry around with me and am most likely to use daily, if you have any alternatives or some cheaper versions of the benefit items I would love to know, as even though their products are lovely (even the packaging) they are quite pricey. I have posted about the They're Real mascara before as it's the best mascara I have ever used, so a slightly cheaper alternative would be great if it matches the quality.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Benefit mascara! Try the L'oreal telescopic, it's definitely on par with it and a good few quid cheaper :-)
    xo

    ReplyDelete